Search This Blog

Thursday 23 February 2012

PS VITA UNBOXED


PS VITA UNBOXED!




So Here it is and its now unboxed!!!!! The video shows my getting my new toy out of its box ready for Uncharted!

This little box of tricks looks on first impressions to be a lot of fun.  One of the little things that got me was the size of the game boxes, they are like little versions of the PS3 cases, but look so cute..

Anyway back to the Vita.  This little baby is lovely to hold in your hands,  all the buttons and sticks feel nice and won't break off in seconds.  Inside the box you get the standard contents, plug, instructions and AR cards which gives you a code to go and download some games to show it off.  They are really cool and fun. Fireworks, Diving game and Table Football.  These alone gave me a few hours of gaming and something that I will go back to.

With Uncharted I have played the first chapter and it is awesome! It gets to grips with the new controls quickly and then you start to use them like you always have - I am going to enjoy the next few nights playing out the story.

The Playstation store is up and running and looks already to have a lot of good content on there, allowing you to download full games which are mostly cheaper then buying.  Demos of the games are also there such as FIFA and WipeOut.  This could get addictive and expensive.


All looks good at first impressions and I look forward to getting fully to grips with this little bundle of joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment