Search This Blog

Saturday 19 November 2011

Xbox vs PS3















      vs












I have always loved the Sony Playstation. The first game that started it all was Final Fantasy VII. What a great game that was and one that started many a playstation gamers career. Over the years I pre-ordered both the PS2 and PS3 and would never have looked at the Microsoft Xbox entry to the console market. Last year though through my retail connections I was able to join the Microsoft expertzone experience which gave me a taste of what they could offer. Not only that but through one of their incentives I won an xbox 360 with kinect. This started my experience with this console. My kids started to fall in love with the kinect experience playing kinectamals and kinect sports. While they where enjoying that experience I started to enjoy the online and achievement side of the xbox. This is something I never got from the Sony playstation. Now I find myself picking up the xbox titles from the shelf first rather than the PS3 version, even thoughthe graphics and sound  should be better. Don't get me wrong I'm never going to let my PS3 go, I love Uncharted too much and want number 3 real bad, please Santa, but I find myself drawn to the Xbox.... I'm now confused by which is best...you decide and post me what I should do.........

No comments:

Post a Comment