Search This Blog

Thursday 6 October 2011

Welcome










Well here we go!

This is the first time that I have started this. I feel excited at the thought of doing something that I love.  I spend time reading about other peoples view on tech and gadgets and alway thought "I can do that!"  Well now I am.  Right now I am just coming to grips with it all and plan to keep on improving. Currently I am thinking of the new stuff I want to start getting my hands on and giving you guys my views on it all.  I felt inspired to start today after the news of the passing away of Steve Jobs, a fantastic man for anyone who loved not only Apple products but anyone who loves tech.  The path of Apple will be very interesting, and what a great time to start a blog page to report on the changes ahead.

I hope you enjoy what I am about to venture on and would love to hear ideas on what you like and dislike from such blogs as the same with any writings, without people to read them then they die.  So get posting and tell me what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment