Search This Blog

Thursday 16 February 2012

PS Vita




PS VITA


THE NEW ADDITION TO THE SONY FAMILY


Next week on the 22nd of Feb 2012 the Playstation Vita will be released in the UK. There has already been millions of reviews and pictures all across the net giving mostly praise to this new handheld gaming system. 



I originally owned one of the first PSP's which I sold after the original excitement and not many games, that I wanted to play.  I found myself preferring to get the PS3 version of the game, which on most occasions only a few pounds more.



I did go back though with the smaller PSP Go........ That was a mistake and lasted about a month (say no more!)



So will I be getting the new PS VITA?????



The answer is YES!!



But why do you ask???

Well after my last blog on my PS3 vs my Xbox 360 the Xbox won.Therefore I do not have my PS3 anymore, making sure I completed UNCHARTED 3 first though.

The promise of the PS Vita being a PS3 on the move has once again pulled me in (and the fact Uncharted will be a release game).

It's not just the raw power of this little machine, or the fact that you can poke it all over, to get some kind of reaction on screen, it really is the fact that it has its own games that I want to play - but only on this system and nowhere else!

The PS store will be next thing that will either keep me coming back or putting this Vita on ebay so I can buy a new PS3.  It will have to give me content that I not just want but need to download as a matter of life or death, like before the games coming out for the Vita are not cheap. Triple A titles will be priced like the PS3 games.  I have read the Playstation Store will sale the games on release also and should be close to what they do in Japan at around 20% discount.








So am I mad???

Should have I spent the money on this little black box of tricks???


I would love to hear your views and what you are looking forward to (or not) with the PS Vita.

As soon as I get mine I will update you with my initial thoughts and get some pictures of it up.

I hope you like Uncharted too as it will more than likely show a lot of it... Sorry.....












No comments:

Post a Comment