Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 March 2012

IPAD 3

THE IPAD 3
HAS ARRIVED



So a year has passed and now the new IPAD 3 is just a few short days away from landing in our laps.
What's different and is it enough to upgrade???

Main difference for everybody is the new Retina Display.  The new screen will make it feel more like looking at a iPhone.  Apps have been updated to support this, plus new games in High Def to work in partnership with the new quad core gaming graphics.

Other main features won't work for us Brits - as we won't support the speedy 4G.
So again I ask enough for an upgrade???????

If I was buying this new then YES, this  would be the only model I would choose.  The price has come in the same as the last two releases, starting at £399.  The prices of the IPAD 2 models have been reduced, not enough though to make me not go for this model.


I'm not having to buy this for the first time though.  I have an iPad 2 but can't decide if I should upgrade.  Is a new High Def screen enough?????




No comments:

Post a Comment